Supporting Clients Through the Volume-to-Value Transition
In true value-based healthcare, payment ties to solution performance, outcomes, and impacts.
ReimbursementIQ helps Chief Officers and their strategy teams retool for the market transition from fee-for-service (FFS) reimbursement to value-based contracts (VBCs) and 360-degree impact accountability.
With our help, CxOs and their strategists
- bring health economics, outcomes research, and comparative-effectiveness research (HEOR/CER) studies to new industry partners to build real-world evidence (RWE) of value;
- secure access to millions of covered lives under value-based contracts (VBCs) and outcomes-based contracts (OBCs)—with performance, outcomes, and impact accountability; and
- deploy product/patient access, hub, and wraparound services (AHWSs) to overcome health literacy challenges, improve social determinants of health (SDoHs), and protect earnings through the volume-to-value (V2V) transition.
Offering analytical, strategic, and support services to improve monetization, messaging, and market engagement, we’re the go-to solution for CxOs and top strategists in Medical Affairs, HEOR/CER, Market Access, Commercial, and other Evidence-Minded Units.
Enhancing Earnings Through Good Stewardship and Social Benefit
With 30+ years in the industry—and formal education at the Drucker School of Management, University of California, and other Greater Good Institutions—we’re partial to serving enlightened leaders and work teams who understand the need for both earnings growth (“no margin, no mission”) and social benefit.
These innovators, entrepreneurs, and executives are rare and forward-thinking. They understand social responsibility is a best practice in healthcare—and not just because today’s data science translates to clinical accountability, financial transparency, and legal visibility.
Our clients have long held themselves accountable to endpoints beyond increasing shareholder value—endpoints like:
- reducing the incidence, prevalence, and cost of diseases and other adverse health conditions;
- improving economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes (ECHOs);
- achieving Triple/Quadruple Aim endpoints (of reduced per capita costs, improved population health, and enhanced patient/provider experiences);
- enhancing the wellbeing, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status of individuals, organizations, and communities;
- enabling sustainable and increasingly broad-based human flourishing, contributions, and socioeconomic lift in alignment with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (e.g., SDG #3: Health); and
- building a better functioning global society.
Driving Responsible Industry Change for Three Decades
Founded in 1988—and operating under a formal Credo—ReimbursementIQ has three decades of experience
- ensuring clients’ product portfolios are category-creating and position clients for fast-growth, superior earnings, and preemptive market leadership;
- securing favorable coverage, coding, and reimbursement decisions under fee-for-service payment systems; and
- outperforming the competition under value-based contracts (VBC) by boldly tying payment to performance, outcomes, and impacts.
We pioneered value-based contracting (VBC) around new product categories as far back as the late ’80s and early ’90s—building predictable, defensible, and society-upholding revenue streams for
- innovative healthcare services,
- groundbreaking medical devices, and
- breakthrough biopharmaceuticals.
- how to find progressive payers, health plan sponsors (e.g., self-insured employers, unions), and capitated providers;
- what’s compelling to them, that earns their support quickly and legitimately; and
- how to win favorable and well-deserved value-based contracts (VBCs) through 360-degree impact accountability at the level of individuals, organizations, and communities.
Offering Market-Leading Analytics, Strategies, and Support Services
Count on us to prove your healthcare solutions warrant favorable contracting, policy, and payment decisions.
We’ll help you
- attract proof-of-concept partners to secure market access, patient access, and data access;
- compile real-world evidence (RWE) of Triple/Quadruple Aim endpoints; and
- demonstrate you’re the uncontested value leader.